Environment, Health & Safety
Environment, Health & Safety:
- Risk Management using Environment and Social Governance (ESG) as per IFC Performance Standards and CDC Toolkits.
- Responsible Care Management as per RC 14001.
- Design for Environment (DfE) for Product Stewardship.
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA).
- Responsible Production Toolkit of UNEP.
- Environment and Social Governance Assessments for entry, On-going Compliance and Exits during Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Establishing of Economic, Environmental and Social Governance Systems for Private Equity and Venture Capital Funding.
- Establishing Regulatory Compliance Framework including Training, Software and Organizational Development for Responsible Business.
Institutional Capacity Building through establishment of Knowledge Management Systems.
- Internal Training Systems as per ISO 10015.
- Capacity Building Projects with Bilateral and Multilateral agencies.
- Consulting &Training Support for Improvement in Quality, Environmental & Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems.
- Training for Development of Internal Auditors for Sustainability Management Systems.
- Consulting and Training Support to build systems for meeting Environmental and Social Expectations of Global Corporate Buyers.
- Advanced Course for Development of EHS Core Competence of Internal Auditors.
- Training on Regulatory Requirements in various Indian languages.